What do you get when you combine ancient glaciers, a legendary icefield, and all the wonders beneath the snow-capped Canadian peaks? One of the coolest vacations there is! This nine-day tour through the Canadian Rockies and Montana's Glacier National Park is an adventure filled with wild history, wild scenery, wildlife, and wild rides. Aboard a famous vintage Red Jammer, a massive ice explorer, a glass-walled boat (and even a flightseeing helicopter should you choose) you'll relish the best views of big skies, bighorn sheep, and even bigger bears. From rugged gold rush territory to the sparkling turquoise waters of Banff and Jasper National Parks, there are so many gems to sink your teeth into on this Canadian Rockies vacation. We suggest starting with a tender filet of Alberta beef and a heavenly slice of homemade huckleberry pie. It's only fitting to add the 'Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth' to your great outdoors Canadian Rockies tour. Break in your boots and break out your 10-gallon hat for the Calgary Stampede, a 'Wild West' festival that tips its Stetson to more than a century of cowboy culture and heritage. From bucking broncos to daring dishes, the world's largest rodeo - and one of Canada's largest music festivals - promises a delicious feast for your eyes, ears, and taste buds.
Call (614) 272-5229 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594176
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Calgary||Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||CALGARY-HEAD-SMASHED-IN BUFFALO JUMP-WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK||CALGARY Orientation drive.HEAD-SMASHED-IN BUFFALO JUMP (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Guided sightseeing includes the museum and grounds.WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive with a photo stop at Cameron Falls. Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Whitefish||GLACIER NATIONAL PARK (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Scenic drive via Red Jammer bus on Going-to-the-Sun Road and over Logan Pass en route to Whitefish.WHITEFISH [LF] Huckleberry pie or ice cream tasting. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 4||WHITEFISH-FORT STEELE-KOOTENAY NATIONAL PARK-BANFF, ALBERTA||FORT STEELE Visit the Historic Park. Scenic drive through Sinclair Canyon en route to Kootenay National Park.KOOTENAY NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 5||Banff||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes Bow Falls. Free time the remainder of the day. (B)|
|Day 6||BANFF-LAKE LOUISE-JASPER||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Jasper National Park.LAKE LOUISE Free time to explore. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Orientation drive. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Jasper Excursion to Maligne Lake||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this morning. MALIGNE LAKE [LF] Scenic cruise to Spirit Island followed by a lakeside dinner. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jasper with a guided walk at Maligne Canyon. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 8||JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-CALGARY||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield.COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. CALGARY Farewell dinner with [LF] cowboy poet. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Calgary||CALGARY Free time this morning at the Calgary Stampede grounds. Behind-the-scenes tour of [LF] Elbow River Camp's First Nations Village. Free time this afternoon before Chuckwagon Races and stage show this evening. (B)|
|Day 10||Calgary||CALGARY Free time this morning. Calgary Rodeo this afternoon includes souvenir program. Remainder of the day is free at the Calgary Stampede grounds. (B)|
|Day 11||Calgary||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).