Your dream of visiting the shining cities of Italy with budget travel in mind is easy to reach. With seven days to see the sights from Rome to Venice - including Pisa, Verona, and Florence - your guided Italy tour is waiting.Majestic Rome, with its historical sites beyond compare, is your first discovery on your affordable Italy vacation. From St. Peter's Square at the heart of the Vatican, to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, you'll see why this 'eternal city' is a must-see on every traveler's list. From Rome, your escorted Italy tour takes you to Pisa and Florence through a gentle landscape of exquisite vineyards, olive groves, and the rolling hills of Tuscany. In Pisa, you'll see the famed leaning tower and visit the Square of Miracles before heading to Florence - 'Cradle of the Renaissance.'Take a guided walking tour of Florence to soak up the world-famous squares and palazzos of the ornate city, including the Duomo and the Baptistry's bronze door ('Gate of Paradise'). Off to Venice via Verona - the setting for Shakespeare's fabled tragedy of Romeo & Juliet. You'll see the ancient Roman Arena where gladiators battled - but today serves as the home of the magnificent Arena Opera Festival. From Verona, you'll continue to romantic Venice, the city of unparalleled beauty. Take a boat to St. Mark's square and gaze upon the canals with their gondolas and bridges. You can visit an original glassblowing workshop, discover the narrow alleyways of Venice's Calli, or its ornate palaces at your leisure for the perfect end to your inspiring Italy tour.
Call (614) 272-5229 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15132864
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2020
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this ancient capital. This evening, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.|
|Day 2||Rome||Steeped in history, the 'Eternal City' is vibrantly alive and exciting, and absolutely unique! Start your guided introduction to Rome from St. Peter's Square, the heart of the Vatican, and see other highlights such as the Colosseum and Circus Maximus. Maybe take an optional tour of the Vatican Museum to discover some unique art masterpieces. (B)|
|Day 3||Florence||Vistas of rolling hills, cypress trees, terraced vineyards, olive groves, and charming villages form the backdrop as you journey into the heart of Tuscany. Stop in Pisa to enjoy a mini-train ride to the SQUARE OF MIRACLES and see the legendary Leaning Tower. Then, head east to magnificent Florence, 'Cradle of the Renaissance.' (B)|
|Day 4||Florence||Today is devoted to the wonders of Florence, starting with a guided walking tour featuring some of the city's greatest attractions. See Piazza Santa Croce; world-famous Signoria Square; 13th-century Palazzo Vecchio with its collection of artistic masterpieces and incredible courtyards; Loggia dei Lanzi; the fantastic Duomo with Giotto's gothic Bell Tower and the Baptistry's ornate bronze door known as the 'Gate of Paradise.' (B,D)|
|Day 5||Venice||Travel north and cross the Po River to fabled Verona, setting for Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet. See Juliet's balcony-and be sure to rub the shining breast on her statue for good luck! Also, marvel at the ancient Arena, where gladiators used to fight. Built in the 1st century AD, it is now a popular venue for the world-famous opera festival and other well-known artists' performances. Continue to the Venice area for two overnights. (B)|
|Day 6||Venice||One of the most unique cities on Earth, Venice is a place of unmatched beauty and a feast of fantastic sites. View the delightful crisscrossing canals, the gondolas, arched bridges, palaces, and piazzas. Your included orientation features a BOAT RIDE to St. Mark's Square and a visit to a Venetian GLASSBLOWING WORKSHOP. You'll have time to explore at leisure on your own, join one of our optional excursions, or just relax, sipping a cappuccino or the typical Venetian drink called spritz at one of the many bars or cafes. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Venice||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $280No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Rome:in single room $114-$134, in twin / in triple $76-$94Extra nights per person in Venice Area:in single room $90-$100, in twin / in triple $61-$672020 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2019.between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).