GLOBUS 2018/2019: London & Paris Escape (KEA)
7 days from London to Paris
See the sights you always wanted to see in London and Paris, with local expert guides, but without the crowds or high-season prices. Your escorted vacation begins in London with a welcome dinner and a narrated cruise on the Thames River to admire illuminated Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and much more. Spend three nights in Britain's capital and see the iconic sites of this historic city-from Big Ben to Buckingham Palace, and more. You'll also ride the London Eye for unmatched views of the city and beyond from this giant observation wheel. Enjoy ample free time to explore London's many places of interest on your own, before boarding the Eurostar train to Paris. Enjoy a 3-night stay in Paris, with a visit to the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral, and included sightseeing of the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and the iconic Eiffel Tower. You'll also have precious free time to spend exploring the City of Lights on your own-to see the Louvre museum or just pass time leisurely in a French cafe. However you choose to spend free time during your London to Paris Escape, your guided tour of England and Paris favorites is certain to be enjoyable with fewer crowds in the off-season!
Call (614) 272-5229 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13884049
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a [LF] traditional dining experience combined with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A three-course welcome dinner is followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. (D)|
|Day 2||London||After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the Thames River, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. A special highlight is a ride on the LONDON EYE, the giant observation wheel, with stunning views of the city. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London's West End theater shows? (B)|
|Day 3||London||Today, take the opportunity to enjoy London on your own. You could visit the British Museum or Madame Tussauds celebrity wax figure exhibition, or just take a stroll along the South Bank and enjoy the hustle and bustle along the Thames. There will also be exciting optional excursions available. (B)|
|Day 4||Paris||Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and visit the magnificent NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL with its Rose Windows. This evening, join an optional dinner at one of Paris' fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the 'City of Lights.' (B)|
|Day 5||Paris||Guided sightseeing features some of Paris' main sites, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and a visit to the second floor of Paris' most iconic landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. Afternoon at leisure. In the evening, an optional cabaret show is available. (B)|
|Day 6||Paris||A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. You may wish to join optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum and the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner prepared at a local restaurant-the best way to say 'Au revoir, Paris.' (B,D)|
|Day 7||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double, or triple room occupancy. The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Journeys Club discount, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount. Extra nights per person in London: in single room $177, in twin $93, in triple $76 Extra nights per person in Paris: in single room $153, in twin $96, in triple $96
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).